Book Reccomendations

by - 5:50 PM

I've recently decided to kind of get my life together and fix my sleeping schedule. Crazy right? Now, I know I'm a college student, but I don't have 8 am's or do I like to pull all nighters. My sleeping schedule was to go to sleep at 2 am and wake up at 10 am everyday. A mess. SO I know go to bed at 11:30 and wake up at 8. I try and read before bed and that seems to have really helped ease my mind. In the post before this, I said that I've been really struggling with a clouded mind, but this has been working.

 When I read, I am temporarily transported into the book and it is an amazing feeling. I totally forget about my struggles and submerse myself into the book. I try and read at least 30 minutes before my bedtime, and I don't complain if it's earlier than that. the hardest part is putting the book down!

 As of right now I am reading Girl Online: Going Solo by Zoe Sugg. I've  read the other two books and I love the series. I can make a whole post about that but I won't. I can read really fast so I am almost done with this book. Next to read is All the Bright Places (I can't remember who it's by I'm sorry) but yeah! I've heard amazing things about it and my local Ollie's had it for $3 compared to the $12 I almost bought it at.

I just need book recommendations. If you have any that's great for a young adult/college student, please, please share.

-sam

You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram